Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Do you hear what I (don't) hear??

I was hoping to wake up feeling better this morning, but instead still couldn't hear out of my left ear and still couldn't close my jaw, though my outer ear pain wasn't near as bad as yesterday. At least I finally got some sleep last night. I also was able to take some good naps today, which helped me feel better at least mentally!

We went to the ENT doctor again today, and he numbed my ear and then cleaned it out and put in one of those ear canal wicks. So, back to stuffiness and ringing in my ear, but it should help with getting medicine down there!

In the meantime, baby girl has been SUPER active. She was having a party in my stomach last night. It looked like at any minute she would poke right through. That makes me feel better though, because I don't want any of this medicine or infection to be bothering her. Seeing her so active makes me feel relieved!

No comments: