Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last Baby Prep Class

We had our last class last night. It was about breastfeeding and going back to work. The whole concept scares me more than anything. And it depressed me knowing how soon I will have to go back to work. Oh well, it will all work out!! As long as we have a healthy and happy baby, I'm good! We just need to find a nanny or childcare. I dread that process, as I really wish that either me, Derrick or my parents could watch her, though I have no desire to be a stay-at-home mom. I have worked too hard to just stay at home, even if it's with our precious little girl. I just have to keep telling myself that everything will be fine! I'm glad that the classes are over with - now we both need to read some of the books they gave us, and get to working on organizing the house and getting it ready for the baby!

No comments: