I had my Week 30 appointment yesterday. Everything looked good. Baby's heartbeat was 153 bpm, I had gained 2 lbs since the last appt, and my belly was 29 cm. They found some sugar in my urine, so then did a glucose test, but it turned out ok. I have been suffering from a cold the past few days, and it has made me feel lousy. I think just because I am already pretty tired these days. I spent all day Wednesday basically sleeping. Yesterday, I felt better, but weak. Still weak today, but getting there. I have to start feeling better because my shower is Sunday! I was hoping we would have a name by then, but it doesn't look like it. We have narrowed it down to 3 names. On any given day, I like all of them. We may just have to wait!
1 comment:
I'd like it very much if you would reveal the 3 names you are deciding between :-)
Post a Comment