Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Open house weekend....

Derrick had an open house this weekend for the Gants' house. They have moved all of the furniture out, so I asked Derrick where he was going to sit, so he pulled the chair up to the window to stare out hoping for some buyers. It cracked me up. Poor guy - only 2 people came the whole weekend - one was a neighbor wanting to know what was going on and one was someone just bringing a bill for one of the Athens rental houses. I know he was bored. Hopefully, some folks will come around at some point!

I also wish that Derrick could get some buyers that he could work with as a buyer's agent until he finds a full-time gig! So, if you know of anyone looking to buy or sell in the metro Atlanta area or Athens area, call him up! http://www.dtwproperties.com/ !!!

No comments: