Monday, June 1, 2009

Went to the doctor.....

I decided to call the doctor today because of my swelling the past few days, plus I woke up this morning still crampy and with a terrible backache/pain in my side. Derrick and I went to the doctor and they hooked me up to a monitor that looks for contractions. I didn't have any contractions, but the baby was going crazy. The doctor said my urine sample was ok, my weight was actually less than on Thursday, and my blood pressure was fine. So......she said it just may be regular pregnancy symptoms, but she told me to keep monitoring everything, and if the swelling gets worse then to notify them. Also, they said if my back/cramps are still bad in a couple of days, they are going to do a sonogram to see if I have kidney stones. This scares me because my back has gotten worse as the day goes on.....and mom had kidney stones when she was pregnant with me. So....I am glad the baby was ok and that my tests were normal....now if only I would start to feel better!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad everything seems okay with the baby! I will pray that you start to feel better!

cute pumpkin said...

Katie Demirjian had kidney stones with her first pregnacy - she could give you some pointers. I hope you feel better!! I am glad to hear that baby wolfe is doing well & staying active :)

mom to mom tip - don't buy the small bottles (4-6oz) go ahead and get the larger size (8-9oz) in whatever brand you pick.
whit