Abigail is showing us that she can fuss! She is feeding pretty well, but good grief she has some lungs! We are supposed to leave today, but I just found out that they may keep me another night because of my high blood pressure. The doctor said that it's almost in the extremely dangerous range. So, they are starting me on medicine today, and then will check me every hour this afternoon to make sure that it is going down so that I can go home. If they keep me, they will still release the baby to our room tonight (that should be an adventure!). It's not fair because in the nursery they have a swing that lulls them to sleep - our swing is at home!
Here are some pictures of our precious little girl....day 3
Mommy and Abigail:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Happy to be born a Georgia Bulldog through and through:

"WHAT?! I don't get to go to the first game?!"
4 comments:
yall look beautiful!
She is sooo precious!! The family looks so cute, I am so very happy for you guys.
Also, your present is coming. I got yours for Ella this past week - THank you!!!
whitney & Ella
Hi Allison, Just wanted to let you know that I think you have a very pretty baby girl. I look forward to seeing more pictures as she grows. I would like to see some of Grand-daddy Dennis holding her too.
Congratulations !
Great Great Aunt Mariah (jeez, thats just too many greats, but hey, I have always said I was "great") !
great pics!!!
Post a Comment