The day after delivery I felt great. No soreness, just was really tired. I woke up this morning, well, let's just say as the night went on because I didn't really sleep, I felt like a truck hit me. My head was majorly hurting and I was so dizzy I couldn't even walk to the bathroom. They did bloodwork and said everything was ok, but they were still concerned so decided to keep me another night. At first they said that Abigail would have to be discharged at midnight tonight since she was ok, but my awesome pediatrician found some way for insurance to pay for keeping her one more night as well. I am so glad! I can barely hold her my back hurts so bad and I want to get more pointers from the lactation consultant before leaving.
Update on Abigail: she is precious still! She has some MAJOR lungs on her. When she doesn't want to do something, she lets us know FAST. She hasn't been as good with breastfeeding today. Yesterday, she latched on and had really long sessions. Today, she has been too sleepy. We have gotten a few sessions on, but not enough, so we are going to do feedings every 2 hours instead of 3 tonight. She absolutely loves her daddy and calms down almost instantly with him.

I finally learned how to swaddle her (kinda!)
No comments:
Post a Comment