Friday, October 16, 2009

A better night....

It's so weird how we will have a really bad night with Miss Abbey and then all of a sudden have a good night with her. She slept from 8:20 - 12:10, 12:30 - 3:15, 3:30 - 6:30, and I'm about to wake her up at 8:30. Folks, this is GOOD for us. That, we can handle. Actually, if we could push that 3:30 to about 4:30, that would be FABULOUS, so I could get up and feed her and get ready for work. But, for some reason, 3:30 is her time. It was when I was pregnant with her, and it has been since birth. She is typically raring to go at 3:30 am. She is indeed her father's child.

We are almost out of her formula, so if I'm ever going to switch, now is the time. I do think that I'm going to try soy. I've just heard so many people have success with it aiding in filling them up more and being more gentle on their tummies.

I totally forgot to say happy 89th birthday to my grandmother on here from a week ago... here were the pictures we sent to her!

No, she's not wearing the hat, it's propped up against the swing. She still doesn't like things on her head! And she looks like she has eaten an entire cake herself! haha.


Ok, enough is enough!:

No comments: