Thursday, October 15, 2009

Not feeling so hot....

Abigail was pretty much sleepy after her shots, and that's about all. New thing with her is some awful constipation. Her poor tummy hurts her SO bad. Last night was a very rough night with her - she was just miserable. She will go from being happy and smiling to crying with her stomach hurting. I have done everything: karo syrup in her bottles, juice, water, rubbing her belly, a warm bath. It took almost two days, but she FINALLY used the bathroom today. Another thing to add to the motherhood list: making Derrick get her diaper out of the garbage for me to check it to see what it looked like. Who would have ever thought??!!
My next step is to change her formula. Any luck with certain kinds? I have her on Enfamil gentle formula right now, not really sure what else would work....
I promise at some point I will take good pictures with a real camera, but until then, some phone shots.....
Abigail feeling lousy - just wanting to be held!


Then, all of a sudden felt better:

Today - kicking and squirming so much that I couldn't take a picture! She's so funny looking around and smiling and kicking:

No comments: