Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Abigail sure is happy today....she doesn't act like she only got 4 hours of sleep last night!! Boy, is she her father's child. She is wide awake until 2 am, and then could sleep til 10 am (with a feeding in there) if we would let her! I make her get up though! I've tried all the tips....really bright lights during the day, don't let them nap long, she eats every 3 - 4 hours, I will wake her to eat if she is napping. However, she is getting more and more wild at night. It's crazy. For a while there, she slept ok. She acts like she has been given a Mountain Dew at about 1 am - kicking, smiling and raring to go! She's so cute though!

New things about Abigail:

- All the 3 month clothes fit now, some are too small
- Her legs seem to be short though!
- She loves to smile! I hope she stays a happy smiley little girl!
- She tries to tell us stuff - cooing and "talking"
- When my hair is in a bun on top of my head, she CRACKS UP.
- She is still in love with the fan. Our fans, mom and dad's fans, any fans. She loves them.
- Her hair seems to be getting lighter - I hope not! i hope she has dark, curly, thick hair like her daddy's!
- She sometimes hits herself in the face with her flailing arms - then pitches a FIT!
- The other day she blew bubbles for about 30 minutes. I think that will be her new thing soon.
- Sometimes she all of a sudden discovers her tongue and does some weird things with it for a while - sticking it out, rolling it over, curling it, etc. She looks really weird when she does it!
Ok...here are some pictures from the happy little girl this morning:



No comments: