- Anyone else tired of seeing the Obamas on television so much? The media acts like Michelle Obama is the only First Lady to be in shape. And honestly, she's bigger than most of the others (minus Hillarypottamus). And, I personally don't think her clothes are any better than others either.
- On an interview with Obama, he said that he works Monday - Friday, and takes the weekends off. Seriously? If Bush had done that, all heck would have broken loose - he was criticized for every little break he took, yet Obama is constantly on television and visiting places throughout the country - makes you wonder at what point he actually is making important decisions??
- Forgot to post it, but super pumped to have my car paid off. No more car payments to Bank of America. Now, if I can pay off the credit card (not happening anytime soon!), I can rid myself of that bank. Anytime I've ever dealt with them, I have been treated like 100% junk. When I see that bank doing poorly financially, I almost feel like it's karma. Treat your customers bad, and guess what, you might get what you deserve!
- For four years now that I've been sitting in Derrick's seats at the UGA game, there is one stall in the bathroom that has a broken door. Seriously? Can I tell them to put my contribution directly to the fund to fix that door?? I'm tired of drunk girls walking in on me in the bathroom because i'm not coordinated enough to hold the door closed while using the bathroom!
- Our mailman drives me nuts. Sometimes he comes at 1:00, sometimes 6:00. Just sayin, it's a pain when you have outgoing mail to put in the mailbox.
- Same goes with the garbage people...sometimes as early as 7:00, sometimes as late as noon.
- I think that I missed the sign on 316 that says:"Entering 316: all slow drivers please stay in the left lane; at red lights please hesitate at least a minute so that only 5 cars can get through the light; if there is a car beside you, go the same speed as it so that no cars can pass; if you are pulling onto 316 from a side street, please wait until Allison Wolfe is within a few yards of you to pull out. Thank you, Ga DOT"
- After watching the UGA/TN game at home, I really don't like Mark Richt as much. I used to think he was such a good thing for Georgia football. Now, I'm not so sure. He shows no enthusiasm whatsoever. Instead of getting in their face, he pats them on the butt. The team has no discipline and he doesn't seem to care. The dancing at the games and the penalties are evidence of this.
- Natalie Morales on the Today Show has awesome hair - think i want mine lighter like hers....
- For babies to be so small, they sure do require a lot of STUFF. The clutter in our house is driving me bonkers.
- Kathie Lee Gifford should not be allowed on television.
- I have determined that deer aren't very smart. There have been 5 - 7 deer in our yard everyday. OUR yard? Seriously?? We have no vegetation whatsoever. Not smart, Bambi. You want to fill your tummy, pick any other yard in the neighborhood, unless you like clover and weeds, you are gonna starve if you are depending on the Wolfe front yard!
- Ok, I could go on and on with a venting post....for another day! Here's a picture of cutie to tide ya over.....this is of her first thing this morning, tired, yet happy all at once:

No comments:
Post a Comment