Thursday, October 29, 2009

Photo Session...

Ok, so I completely forgot to post about this, but it's a funny story, so I must tell it. At around 6 weeks old, we had Sherrie Pruitt, a woman I used to work with, come and take pictures of Abigail. I knew it would be a bad day, as Abigail was fussy due to some major constipation stuff. Sherrie got to our house, put down a blanket for Abbey to lay on, and all she did was bite the blanket (when she normally LOVES to be on her belly!).

Then, I wanted to do a picture of the "Gift from God" thing on her belly - well that didn't work....once again, bit the blanket.


So, we decided to go ahead and dress her, and right about then, she started pooping....and I mean majorly pooping, like everywhere. I was trying to hold it in with one diaper, she filled that up, Sherrie was helping me grab diapers and wipes as we filled up like 3 diapers. The child had not used the bathroom in days, and decided to right then and there while we are trying to do pictures.....

Next, Sherrie tried to take her picture with a cute Halloween bib...she bit it.

Then, we took off the bib, and tried to take pictures with the pretty dress on...she bit the collar and wouldn't take her hands out of her mouth.

Finally, finally, finally she fell asleep, and we got a family picture in.







We did get a few good ones, but saving those for her birth announcement! I can't believe how much she has changed since these pictures were taken! Her hair grew back!

No comments: