So here we go....
- I posed this question on Facebook, but why do we call babies things like Sugar Pie, Sweet Pea, Pumpkin, etc? Where did that come from? Why are nicknames for babies typically food related?
- Why does conditioner sometimes make my hair feel more dry? It's bizarre. It usually feels better with no conditioner or anything other than shampoo.
- Why am I an accountant of all things when there are so many other things I think I would enjoy more? A designer, vet, doggie daycare owner, cute shop owner, hair stylist..........????
- Why are the banks allowed to treat customers so poorly? They are quick to receive handouts from the government, but aren't quick to help their customers. The way they are sky-rocketing credit card rates is ridiculous and should not be allowed, even before the legislation takes affect. Why is the government allowed to put caps on executive salaries at these banks, but they can't control things like that?
- Why are 99% of drivers with Obama stickers poor drivers? (I think I know the answer to this!)
- And last, why is Abigail so stinkin' cute?! Sure am glad she is!
1 comment:
Loved the Why Wednesday!! Cute!! Little Abigail is getting so big!! She is precious!
Post a Comment