Has the time finally come? I think so! Gosh, I better not be jinxing us. While the hours aren't ideal, I will take her sleeping for more than 3 hours at a time anyday! She's been going to sleep at 12:30 or 1:00, sleeping until 6:30 for a feeding, and then asleep again until we wake her, preferably 8:00 or 8:30. If we could push the hours back some, it would be great, but hey, baby steps! (no pun intended).
Maybe it's because she's been playing harder during the day, or maybe because I'm finally using the colic medicine the doctor prescribed?? We are only giving her 1/2 of one dosage at night...the prescription calls for every 6 hours. I don't want to give her that all the time if she doesn't need it, but I do think it's helping with her sleep!
Playing on the playmat mom bought her - she really loves it now!
.jpg)
The ladybug and snail are super funny!


1 comment:
woohoo!!!!!
Post a Comment