Really too tired to post a lot of why's, but here's some:
- Why does having a baby instantly change your world (and body) completely? I mean my body has changed from top to bottom: from the easily breakable hair to my larger feet (just 1/2 size now) to larger places in between that are a lot harder to get rid of than they used to be!
It also has changed my priorities and outlook on life. You come to truly appreciate those that are close to you and who have lent a hand or been so supportive and caring during this time. And, you learn who is a loving and caring person and who is not. I have had so many friends offer us guidance, offer to come take care of her in order for us to have a break, or just simply ask how we are doing. Then, there are people that have shown no concern whatsoever, and it blows me away. It makes you realize the people that truly care about you.
- Why does Otis wait until we're feeding Abbey or in the middle of eating to want to go outside?
- Why won't Otis make eye contact with Abbey? (It's so weird - she loves looking at him now, but the dog will NOT look at her. He is getting more and more jealous of her everyday.)
- Why did I forget to post about the weekend? To sum it up: Derrick went to GA/FL. He kept saying he would stay home, but I was like "NO! Go!" I wanted one of us to get to go! Mom and dad offered to watch Abbey during the weekend so I could go, but I didn't want them to have to do that because of her terrible sleep habits. So, mom came and helped me out. We had a fun time watching her. And, I got her to sleep really well those 2 nights!! Too bad it hasn't continued!
-And, again, why is Little Miss Abbey Claire so darn cute??
Loving J Mommy feeding her while sporting the super cute outfit:
.jpg)
Worn out from being a cute pumpkin all day on Halloween:
1 comment:
OMG she is so freaking adorable. I really MUST make time to see her in person so i can pinch those fat cheeks! UGGG!!! Babies melt my heart! (ps, i used to not care at all about kids until i had Rhyan. i still dont love babies older than her... but love them her age and younger. its all i know)
Post a Comment