Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So our daughter probably won't be a celebrity.....

....and if she is, she'll be one of those that is secluded from or lashes out at the paparazzi.
Today, we went to have her 3 month pictures taken, a couple of weeks too late. She wouldn't smile at all. Surprisingly though, they captured a few good shots. Somehow, I ended up paying too much money, as I was in a rush to get out of there because of all of the loud kids (including our own) and just the situation as a whole. I can say that I probably won't be going to Portrait Innovations again. I didn't see that the quality of pictures was any better than my friends' who have good cameras. And Abigail was not exactly impressed with their "kid-friendly" staff, including the "baby whisperer". He totally freaked her out shaking all this stuff in her face. So, the Christmas pictures were a disaster. We can totally do those ourselves though!
Here are some of the pictures that turned out well...yes, I have a few, since I bought the CD which you had to buy a package to get....boo!



The whole point in her wearing this outfit was for the hat, which ended up not really working:

This one was my favorite:

By the time the Christmas pictures were taken, she was tired, hungry and really didn't like "The Baby Whisperer". You can tell by the look on her face that she was like "you are just scary." Oh yeah, and she scratched the heck out of her face yesterday, you can kind of tell it in this picture.

No comments: