NASCAR has now ended, and football will be ending soon, so soon will be the days of basketball being on all the time at our house. Booo! I have never been a big fan, but I know that it's what Derrick played (and supposedly was good at? I've watched him in the Peachtree Presbyterian league - not so sure about that!) Just kidding - he was good when I watched!
I hope that Abigail likes to play basketball - I know it would make Derrick happy, and it would make me happy because it's not cheerleading! I just really don't know that I can tolerate cheerleading moms! If cheerleaders just cheered at games like we used to do, it would be fine, because there is football in the background, but all of these competition things are just too much for me! And moms take it WAY too seriously. So, here's hoping that our little girl is athletic and wants to throw or hit a ball around, not throw spirit sprinkles!! :-)
Hanging out all comfortable watching basketball:
No comments:
Post a Comment