Thursday, December 3, 2009

Well, it's 7 am.....

And I've been up since a little before 4 am. Abigail decided that she didn't want to sleep anymore at about that time, and she didn't finally fall back asleep until 6 am. So, in the meantime, I have cleaned the kitchen, put up dishes, folded clothes, gone through and organized our mail, picked up some clutter, made a few emails, and started working....so it was probably a good thing! She wasn't really fussing from 4 - 6 (after her initial crying and screaming fit), but I stayed up and as soon as the pacifier fell out, I'd hop up and put it back in....just to prevent a much anticipated freak out. She doesn't take a pacifier any other time - only when tired.

Here's a picture of Abigail with her daddy. She loves him....and he is so good with her. He knows all the tricks to getting her to calm down and go to sleep! I guess that comes with experience from doing the "night session".


I think she may really be looking at his big froey hair, thinking, "what is that stuff?!"

No comments: