Thanksgiving:
Headed out on the road to Ellijay, looking cute, wish the picture wasn't blurry:

A two hour trip to Ellijay to eat with Derrick's mom's side of the family. Abigail did great. Perfect little angel in the car, no crying, perfectly happy, sleeping child.
Then......
The entire 3 - 4 hours we were there from the moment we walked in until the moment we left, she screamed hysterically, with about 30 - 45 minutes of happiness somewhere in the mix once things were quieter.
We got to eat some really good food and socialize some before heading to Lawrenceville to my parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner.
At mom and dad's it was the same thing...she would all of a sudden just start screaming hysterically. It's a blood curtling, you almost can't help but laugh scream. She gets so beside herself that her face gets purple. And it is purely just pitching a fit! She calmed down some so we could eat, which was nice! We left with her screaming again....
And then we got home......
.jpg)
Yep, perfectly happy. I've determined that she really doesn't like loud noises and being around strangers. I think that she has finally gotten used to her surroundings and freaks out in new situations. It's crazy though because now she does it at mom and dad's house and she has been there several times! The girl needs to get out and socialize! I also have an inkling that she may be teething. Gosh I hope not. She is sucking and biting at everything in sight; sometimes she will be feeding and then all of a sudden start screaming; she fights sleep like crazy, though sleeps a long time once she finally goes to sleep; did I mention that she is sucking on everything in sight??
The rest of the weekend:
I started decorating. It always takes longer than I want or plan, because everything I do turns out looking like junk it seems like, so then I have to start over. Christmas decorating should be fun. It starts out fun, and ends up just being tiring and a pain. And P.S., I'm not even halfway through after a weekend of hard work.
We didn't go to the UGA/Tech game. Tickets were crazy pricey and we are majorly tight for money right now, so we watched at home. I know Derrick was disappointed, especially with the big win. Abigail had fun watching, sporting her Bulldawg colors:
1 comment:
cute pictures!!! i love the coat.
Post a Comment