Monday, February 8, 2010

6 Months Old!

It's hard to believe that little Miss Abigail is 6 months old today! It seems like yesterday that she was born, but then again, it seems like years ago. It has been a very long year! Her little tooth is REALLY bothering her. She will be so happy one minute and then is really fussy the next. I can tell by looking at her little eyes that she just doesn't feel like herself. Last night, she was a handful to get to go to sleep. We have teething tablets that we gave her, but I'm not sure if they really worked or not. I guess we will see! We have her 6 month appointment tomorrow, and I will update everyone with the "All About Abigail at 6 months" once we have her stats.
You can tell by looking at her that she doesn't feel well:



She can sit on her own for a bit, but she has to hold her feet. When she topples over, she thinks it is hilarious. She's a little daredevil!

The exersaucer is now really fun for her - for a little while! She is almost overwhelmed by all the toys on it - she's not sure which one she wants to play with! And she gets VERY mad that the little round cake doesn't fit in her mouth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your little girl is so pretty !!x