Friday, February 5, 2010

Well we have had quite a week.....

My grandmother is in the hospital. She has that awful stomach virus that is going around. They were fearing dehydration, so they put her in the hospital. She has been there for 2 days now. Now, mom just called me and she has it too! I hope it doesn't spread to others, and I hope that everyone starts to feel better soon!

A.C.'s first tooth is still popping through, and she will go from feeling well, to just looking like she doesn't feel well at all. I know her gums are probably hurting her. She felt like she had a bit of a fever yesterday. I'm not convinced that my thermometer even works right. Half the time it says we have 96 degree temperatures. I used to get fevers when I was little and anything was going on with my teeth or gums.

I think that she will be crawling before we know it. She is already scooting all over the place, and I think once she figures out to put two and two together, she will be on the go. And then, folks, we are in trouble! Last night, I was leaning back holding her with her back against me, and she just popped up and sat up straight on her own. She did it like 100 times. Once she figures something out, that's all she does over and over and over. It is so cute.

Her hair is getting really long - she has some strands that are like 6 inches long! I started to pull one the other day thinking it was my hair, and it was hers! If only her bald spot in the back would grow!

No comments: