Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just Pictures....

Just some pictures from the camera phone (sorry, not the best of quality).

I think that we are a week or two away from a crawling little girl...shortly after taking this picture, she was trying to pull up on the pack n play. We are in TROUBLE when she starts crawling - she is a handful and CONSTANTLY moving and rolling and talking. I love it though! She's a hyper crazy little girl!

At night, we sit in her room and she plays with all of the toys in her toy basket. By "plays with", I mean "bites".

I am trying to get her used to holding a bottle. She holds it alright to BITE it. Even upside down.

When she gets extremely crazy hyper, she gets her legs as stiff and straight as she can and flaps her arms and screams and "aaaahhhs" and says, "dedededededede". Check out those legs and ankles....when does that stop being cute? I'm going to say 30 for my sake. Wait, 31. I need more than a month to get mine looking better.

2 comments:

Kelly Ford said...

That dress is ADORABLE (not as adorable as the girl in it!). And i have a feeling i'm going to want an extension on that deadline of 30, as well :-)

Andie Zimmerman said...

How cute is she?! Congrats on the milestone. I have one who is eight months as of yesterday. They are so much fun! How old is she?