Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Garden of Flowers....

....is honestly not existent. Our beautiful bulbed flowers came up in time for Easter, but now they are dying. I have not had time to plant any other flowers yet. Though, I'm not sure why I plan on planting anything, as I am awful at watering things and letting them wilt and die. Basically, the only thing that I can keep alive is Lantana. As mom put it, nobody can kill Lantana.
However, maybe I learned a lesson on gardening from the prettiest little flower I've ever seen.....
Some flowers just don't want to cooperate.

Just when you start to give up on them ever being picture-perfect.....
You give them a little pick-me-up of food and rest and they are beautiful once again!


(Note: these were taken the same day as the other Spring pictures - our child does wear more than one outfit, I promise! haha)

No comments: