Abbey has a new thing that she has been doing for the past week or so. She does this funny smile where she shows all her teeth. She pretty much does it every time that I try to take a picture of her. I hope that this one lasts a while, but I'm sure just like everything else, she will stop doing it after a few days. She does, however, twist her mouth a bit when she's doing it and grind her teeth, which I want to stop like yesterday!
Okay, no teeth in this one, I just thought it was cute:
Also, a new one is pointing. She points all the time. I don't think she knows really what she's doing with the pointer finger, but she has figured out the technique! She does occasionally point at Otis and say "da", but I'm not really sure she knows what she's doing!
We are working on walking. She walks behind her little walker cart thing (I know, such a technical term for it) pretty well. She has taken a few steps when holding her arms, and she walks along the furniture and her crib with no problem. A couple of times she has stood on her own without realizing it, but fell as soon as she figured out what she was doing!




No comments:
Post a Comment