Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Birthday Party - The Decorations

So the theme was polka dots in green, pink and turquoise.....I love being crafty, and actually had so many things that I made or did and didn't have time to put up. It's hard cleaning and decorating with a 1 year old!


The wreath I made for the front door:

The birthday girl's polka dot place setting:


Polka dots galore....


The food was all round:


Well of course, the drinks matched the theme too! :-)


The oh-so-FABULOUS strawberry cake made by Morgan. It was as beautiful tasting as it was looking!


On the mantel, I made polka-dot frames displaying Abbey each month from the year....



It's crazy to see how much she has changed! It makes me sad!




The party favors - polka-dot chalk and balls for the kids, and gum with same party theme colors for everyone


No comments: