Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Birthday Party

On Sunday, we celebrated Abbey's first birthday! What a fabulous day filled with friends and family. We are so blessed to be so loved by so many. We had people that traveled from all over to share in Abbey's special day. She acted SO perfect. I was afraid that we may have a meltdown at some point since it was nap time, but she was such a trooper and didn't cry or whine one bit! She loved being the center of attention (though she didn't really put on her show of talking and stuff). I think she was more than thrilled about having free reign of the house with lots of people watching her!

Thanks to Samantha, we have lots and lots of really great pictures. I am just going to put up some of them in the posts below. I will soon upload all of them to an online gallery.

Thanks to everyone for making Abbey's first birthday so special!

I will make another post later documenting milestones at 1 year, and my emotional take on the fact that my baby girl is growing up so fast!

No comments: