Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy little girl....

Now that we have a walker, we have a really, really busy little girl. She doesn't play with her toys hardly at all anymore. Basically, she just walks the same path through the downstairs over and over...and stops to play in the kitchen cabinets. Yesterday, she was on a major mission to put snack boxes on the sofa and to bring the throw pillows from the sofa to the kitchen. Hey, it kept her busy! Now, we need to work on "clean up time" with her! I wish I had gotten a video of her little project, but didn't!

This was very first thing in the morning....she was already starting with the cabinets! She always looks at me first and then slowly pulls the cabinet open, like I can't see her.

Still thinking that she is tricking me....she will act like she's about to get down, and then open the cabinet instead.

Can I please bottle this up? Just when I get excited about the changes in my baby girl, I see her sleeping like this, and I get sad and want her to stay like this FOREVER! P.S. That doll next to her "My Pal Violet" is the cutest thing ever. My brother gave it to her for her birthday - if you have kids, get one. It is so neat.

(Sorry about the blur - I am AWFUL at taking shots on my camera in the no-flash setting!)

No comments: