Thursday, September 30, 2010

What a week!

Wow, the last 7 days have been trying, to say the least. The past few days, Derrick and I have both had a stomach virus. Abbey has been sick too. She has had a loose stomach and a bad cold, and one morning she had a bad throwing up episode (which I quickly learned I do not handle well at all!). I am starting to wonder if she has a milk allergy. She has stayed sick about 90% of the time since starting whole milk. I am calling her doctor today to discuss that possibility.

So.....no pictures have been taken (except at Michael's 25th bday on Sunday, which need uploading from mom's camera!)....but I found this old cell phone picture that somehow never made it to the blog. It's so darn cute, I just had to post it. It's amazing how fast our little girl has grown!

No comments: