Monday, October 4, 2010

Feeling Better!

I talked with our doctor, and we are going to try going without dairy for a week to see if possibly she does have a milk allergy. Our doctor is all anti-milk anyways (not sure that I 100% agree with that), but we are giving it a try. We have switched her to soy milk and almond milk, and veggie/soy cheese (which actually tastes the same as regular cheese?). After just a few days, I can already tell a huge difference in her diapers. She was going through like 6 - 7 dirty diapers a day before, and now we are down to 2. It's a bit stressful though trying to get in all her calories without the milk calories! To top it off, she's kind of going through a picky period with food, but basically we are offering her food all day long right now just so she's getting enough! She is finally getting over her cold and feeling much, much better at last!
Her new favorite toy:



The girl loves to talk on the phone

Getting Otis to play...(my Grandmother would have had a fit that I am letting my child touch dog toys).

I found this little toy chair at a consignment store, and she LOVES it (for now!)

Sitting on her leg....she gets this from me unfortunately! And I pay for it now with my hips and knees!

No comments: