Sunday, October 10, 2010

Abbey's First Gameday on Campus

Michael and Derrick got to the tailgate bright and early to set up, and then I decided to go later so I didn't have to wake Abbey up early. She woke up with one eye practically shut - she couldn't even move it, it was so swollen. I put her eye drops in, and it got better as the day went on. I have no idea what was wrong! Allergies??

Anyways, we got to the tailgate around 9:30 or so, and she was there ALL DAY and had a BLAST. She loved walking around, trying to steal food from other tailgates, waving and saying hey to random people, and would have been even happier if we had brought a chair for her - next time! Michael and Sam and a friend watched Abbey while we went into the game (we had all intentions of taking her, but they volunteered, so not turning that down!). She did really great - we stayed around at the tailgate until about 5, where I finally left with her when she had a meltdown because I took a beer bottle out of her hand that she found. I'm trying not to think about what this means for our future! haha.

Lots of pictures, but just put the ones up of the family!
The cup holders on the cooler entertained her for a LONG time.
Yay! Go Dawgs! We finally won!



She kept trying to sit on the foot part of the stroller.
Wish I could find ME some red tights! SO cute! It actually was cool under the tent and out of the sun. I know she was wearing a sweater and it was like 80 degrees!

Feed me mommy!
Game day is fun!


No comments: