Ever since I bragged about how well Abbey did at the tailgate, she has been trying us by misbehaving big time. Things she knows she isn't supposed to do, she is doing anyways. She is completely ignoring "no". When you finally get her to stop, she throws her head back and cries, and usually falls because she doesn't realize she can't throw her head back standing up like she can sitting down. I want to laugh at some of the things she tries, and sometimes I just have to turn around so she doesn't see me smile or laugh.
The biggest challenge: the dog bowls! (I took these pictures from far away - gotta love my zoom lens - she didn't know I was watching her)


5 minutes after I got her to stop, there she was again....
"Hmm...."

"Let me gently reach in and they won't know what I'm doing..."

"Yay, I have a piece."

"Why, Mommy, why can't I have the dog food?!"

"You are such a mean mommy!"

(and then turned right around and did it again until I finally put the bowls up!)
1 comment:
Such a mean mama!!
Post a Comment