Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1 year-ish Pictures

We took Abbey to get her pictures made in the same dress that I wore for my 1 year portraits. She was not very cooperative at all, and you can tell in the pictures that she had been crying.

The backgrounds of her pictures will need to be worked on with a little photoshop magic, but I wanted to get it as close to my old pictures as possible - which was hard to find anyone to do it in anything other than a black or white background! They also wouldn't let her be on the platform since she is all over the place running!

While at times, she does look like me when I was little (when grinning), I was a lot chunkier and had a lot more hair - just call me little Princess Leia with that hair which naturally curled like that! It's still pretty amazing the natural poses and how similar they are - we didn't force her into them.



Now, here was the process involved in even trying to get those few decent pictures.....I did not include all of the ones where she refused to smile at all! I actually like some of these better because they show a little bit of her personality!




No comments: