Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random pictures...

I had surgery last Thursday, and as a result, have been slow with uploading pictures, and taking pictures as well! Honestly, I didn't think that I would feel this bad for this long. I don't do well just sitting around. I like to be active and I like to be out and about. I'm really starting to get cabin fever and I'm ready to be back to my old self again!

Here are some totally random shots from the last week:

Abbey is finally playing with baby dolls.
And absolutely loves her dancing Hairy Dawg (I need to get a video of her dancing with him - hilarious!)
And FINALLY really enjoying books.

This just made me laugh:
Post-bath boredom:
Pitching a hissy fit? Give it 5 seconds and then....
The hissy fit turns to this. She drops everything and puts her head on the ground like she is going to do a headstand. Good grief, such a drama queen! I hope that this is a stage that goes by very quickly!

No comments: