Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Wednesday evening, we went to Washington Farms to visit their pumpkin patch. Abbey had an absolute blast - not because of the pumpkins, but because she had free reign to walk around! She did SO great walking on the uneven dirt (which was really hard to walk on!). She would occasionally look up, point at a pumpkin and say "hey ball" and then keep on walking!


She loved sitting on the pumpkins!
Cutest picture of all - and of course I caught it when switching camera angles!




Cute picture if I didn't have my head dug into Derrick's knee!
Whoa, that's heavier than it looks!




She loved riding in the wheelbarrow!
"Wow - that's a big pumpkin!"

I obviously haven't taught her to stand as straight as possible (and possibly on your tip-toes) to look taller! (My trick through the years to be over 5 feet tall!)

No comments: