Friday, January 14, 2011

Pictures from Snow Day One

The first day of snow, I was excited to get Abbey outside....only to realize it takes like an hour to get everyone ready to go, and to find out that it was SUPER cold and windy out, so I didn't want to keep her out long. Some pictures....

"Let's go!"
I had my gloves on her, because of course I couldn't find her mittens anywhere!


I think that when we try to sell our house, we need to use a snow picture! haha.
You can't even tell there is a driveway!
View from our bedroom window....a beautiful thing to wake up to all week! Bright, but beautiful!
All that snow.....
View from our deck...so pretty. I'm so glad we have woods on our property....except during storms!

1 comment:

Kelly Ford said...

Your home is BEAUTIFUL, Allison! I LOVE the woodsy-ness of it!