Monday, April 11, 2011

Petting Zoo

To celebrate Abbey turning 20 months, and to take advantage of mom being on spring break and me slowing down (a little) at work, mom and I took Abbey to the Yellow River Game Ranch. She absolutely loves animals, so we thought she would love it, and she did! She loved running around, was not scared at all of any of the animals, and wanted to pet and feed them all. She would say "awwwww" and wanted to put her head on them. (yuck). We took a ton of pictures, I will try not to fill up the blog with them!

"So, what's the deal with this place?"
"Animals?!"

She loved the roosters and chickens....a lot more than her mother did.
"Oooo, wassat?"



I thought she would be petrified of this....but she loved him, "awww, dog".
This goat cracked me up....she loved the goats
Good day for photo ops...


She loved petting the bunnies.....poor little scared bunnies...
And most importantly, they had sticks....
And she could run around!
What a fun day! Mom and I were exhausted from the heat and keeping up with her....she was still raring to go, even though she was tired too!

2 comments:

KatieMGreen said...

how'd you do without a stroller... you can see how you could do with or without one. it's a great place to wear 'em out!!!

Allison Wolfe said...

She is so obsessed with walking that the stroller probably would have just gotten in the way. She will NOT let you pick her up once she's been walking. I think I needed the stroller more! :-)