Thoughts from the wedding, (not that anyone cares, but hey, it's my blog!):
- Kate = Perfect. Seriously, her dress was absolutely perfect. Her hair was perfect. Her makeup was perfect. She was just perfect. And her sister, pretty perfect too. I wish I had their genes. Because I'm sure they sit around eating Whopper Robin Eggs, like some unnamed person.
- I think Prince Harry is the prince to marry. Prince Harry is way cuter that William, and seems to be a lot more fun. He was laughing and smiling as Kate walked up the aisle, and was talking the whole way back down the aisle. I totally don't think he is Charles's son. He's too cute and funny and has way too much hair. I'm on the boat that he is Hewitt's son. Not that it's anyone's business at all!
Hewitt when he was younger, ummmmm?!

- Camilla is perfect for the royal family. Boring and unattractive.
- The Queen looks the same as she did 30 years ago. She looks great. I just want to see her genuinely smile.
- I absolutely LOVED the hats. I wish we had required that at our wedding! What a hoot that would have been! I wish women wore these hats still. I love them. I couldn't believe the wild and crazy colors people were wearing to the ROYAL wedding. How inappropriate.
- I cannot imagine the nerves walking down THAT aisle.
- Seriously, what girl can't be a little bit mezmerized by this? We grow up watching Disney princess movies, and now we get to watch the real-life version of it! Horse and carriage and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment