- Woke up at 4:30, so I could start working early from home, only for work email to be down, which I needed access to in order to work on the stuff.
- Prior to leaving for work, I tried to do the simple task of changing Abbey's diaper, which turned into a holding-breath hissy fit!
- After that, I got in the car, turned on Jennings Mill and was 5th in line behind a car that went 10 MPH, yes 10, all the way to my office. Literally pulled in the same complex.
- Work was well, work. Tiring.
- Got notification that some gifts I ordered 2 weeks ago won't get here in time
- Came home, Abbey was getting up from her nap, was grumpy and would cry every time she looked at me.
- She finally got better, then was playing, and fell and tore her frenum (the skin between your lip and gum). It bled like CRAZY! Like literally mouthfuls of blood. It was so scary, but her Dr. said it will be okay. It doesn't seem to hurt her anymore.
- She refused to eat dinner (maybe because of her mouth?)
- I had eaten healthy all day and was looking forward to ending the day with a good salad - the lettuce was brown and slimy. So, I ate carbs instead, which all day I had avoided.
- Later, I gave Abbey a bath, all was fine. After her bath, I have to put oil on her because her skin is really bad. When I wasn't looking, she put her hands all in the oil jar and got it everywhere, including on the floor and sofa and Otis. I have worked and worked and the floor is still slick.
- Next, I was letting her play with my phone, and she dropped the phone dead on her foot. Another hissy fit (poor little thing!)
- Then, I turned my back for one minute, forgot I had water on the end table - Abbey got it and tried to drink it, but instead it poured all over her (and her newly put-on pajamas) and all over the sofa. The cushion is completely soaken wet.
- Finally got Abbey to bed....one hour later, she was crying and we went in there and she had a major diaper leak. She was soaked, the entire bed was soaked, including her pillow!
What a day! But I look at these crazy tornadoes and know that I still have it very good compared to what a lot of people have experienced! I'm just extremely scared with my luck today - hope those tornadoes don't head this way!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment