Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dad's Birthday

We celebrated my dad's birthday at our house today....burgers on the grill, summer salads and a yummy pound cake. Happy birthday to my dad and Abbey's Pop!!!!


Problems with the flash for this picture!

Mom and Abbey have the same color hair!
The dress she is wearing was mine when I was little. I wore it the summer after I turned two. She is definitely taller and bigger than I was (thank goodness!)


I'm hoping when she grows up, she will really be this much taller than me!
This picture has given me the final motivation to cut and highlight my hair - I need color in my life. My hair has gotten darker and darker (maybe because I never ever am outside anymore!), and I'm NOT liking it. Skanda Salon - see you on Saturday!
She absolutely loves wearing her rain boots. She puts them on any chance she gets. Actually, about every 30 minutes, she changes shoes. From boots to crocs to flip-flops, back to boots. What can I say, she's a typical girl and loves shoes!

1 comment:

Janice Norton said...

I pay a lot of money for that hair color!