Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pints n Paints

Last night, for a Junior League Meet and Greet, we had a party with Pints n Paints - a painting/art bar in Athens. We painted the Taylor-Grady House, which was SO hard. It took a long time, so we kind of rushed in the end, but I was still pretty impressed with how it turned out! I kind of messed up my columns at the end trying to copy a girl that KNEW what she was doing and ran out of time to fix them!

In conclusion, we can definitely see who did not get my dad's architectural drawing abilities! I will just say that my art is abstract and that was my intentions! haha.

1 comment:

Janice Norton said...

I actually think it looks pretty good. Maybe you got a little of your Dad's artistic ability. Fortunately, you got my singing voice.