Wednesday, August 10, 2011

School Party

I took cupcakes to Abbey's school for her birthday. (I put them back on the cake pop holder - have to try to reuse that thing somehow!).

Funny (or not so funny) part was I was sitting there thinking, why are they letting them eat off the table without plates or napkins?? Duh, I forgot to put my plates and napkins out for them. They were right next to me the whole time. My brain is full these days. Abbey's birthday week has been fun, but exhausting, that's for sure! Trying to play Super Mom can be really hard!

Ok, here's the typical non-smiling pictures! I think that Abbey was very confused as to why I was there. She was the only child to not eat a cupcake too! I don't know how those teachers do it - I about lost my mind in the 30 minutes that I was there! Too much whining and crying for me! I will just stick to my computer and calculator (or you can hire me for a party - I promise I will put out plates and napkins!!!)



No comments: