Monday, December 12, 2011

Abigail Funnies

Sorry I am so behind on the blog.  To say that I have been busy would be a major understatement.  I have been terrible with pictures lately as a result.   

Abigail has been so funny lately.  She is talking our ears off and says and does some really funny things.  She used to not like stuffed animals or dolls too much, but has been a little obsessed lately, I think as a result of no more paci (even though she was only getting at night?!).  I brought her the brown and white puppy dog from the cruise, and she absolutely loves it.  He goes everywhere with her.  She also loves "other puppy" or as sometimes called, "pink puppy". 

Here she is laying in our bed with her puppies:
Every evening, she gets all her stuffed animals and covers them up (yes, she even covers their faces - so she isn't exactly motherly, haha).  She says "night, night, head down and sleep". 


Then, she rubs their backs to help them go to sleep (they do this at her school): 


As I said before, we have weaned her from the paci. Well, Derrick did it.  She still asks for it EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I have told her that her cousin Annmarie took it for one of her babies.  So she says "Annrie gave to baby".  We have tried to tell her that big girls don't use paci's, but she still asks about it every single day.  Whenever she sees Annmarie again, she will probably tackle her!
 
Funny story:   The other night, mom was at our house, and we asked her what Santa was bringing her for Christmas.  She said:  "A Paci".  haha.  Poor thing.  So much for a quick withdrawal from it.

No comments: