Christmas morning, Abigail woke to a tree full of gifts from Santa and mommy and daddy.
She was still carrying Baby Alli around everywhere:
Once she opened this, it was all over....
She basically just sat there and watched us open the gifts (Frustrating, yes! I deserve it, I know, after dad's sad story of spending hours and hours putting together a Barbie Dream House for me when I was little and then I played with the box and NOT the house).
She now plays with all the toys, and loves them. The big gift was the Innotab, an attempt to keep her off our phones. She loves it, but she still is on our phones all the time! She also loves the easel. I was not thinking of the space it takes up when I got it - oh well!
It was a very good Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment