Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

The Easter bunny came to visit Abigail on Easter morning....the theme was her favorites:  dancing, Cinderella, Tinkerbell and Mickey.

 Trying on her new Cinderella sunglasses and bracelets (hoping she will stay out of mine!)
 We went to church and then to my parents' house where another basket awaited....

 She was SO proud of her Easter dress.  When we got to church, she told the woman holding the door, "I have a beautiful dress."
 She did not have a nap, and had lots of sugar, and let me tell you, she was WILD and hilarious!
  We were in the middle of taking pictures of her when Michael drove up - she was so excited to show him her dress!



 My precious little girl in front of my favorite flowers...

 She got to sit at the adult table, and was so funny, she was posing acting like she was eating (No fine china this year - we decided to make it easy and eat off of paper!)


 Then it was time for another egg hunt!




 Mom and dad's yard looks so pretty this year.....
Michael hid eggs everywhere....
Resting after a long day!

And...I have to include a picture of this &^%$ annual cake that was a disaster and nobody even ate.  The cake was falling apart.  I went to do the icing and realized I didn't have cream cheese at the house.  Oh well, I tried - it still turned out pretty cute.  I showed it to Abigail and she said, "Happy Birthday Easter Bunny" 
We had a great Easter!

No comments: