Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Puggles Awards Party

Abigail has been going to Awana at Prince Avenue Baptist all year.  She is a Puggle this year.  It took her a while to come around, but she ended up liking it.  It was quite a struggle because she would get home so late at night and stuff.  I'm honestly kind of glad it's over!  

They performed two songs for their awards night.  Abigail did not sing one single note.  I think the mistake was when she saw us....
 She looks like such a sad miserable child - I believe this is the same "save me" look that I gave my  mom when I played basketball one season:
 She stood out front like she had a lead role....don't let that fool you...she still didn't sing!


 She did clap when the audience did...
 After the awards, it was time to party.  Amazing what cupcakes with icing did to the group...they got wild!



 And then they gave them balloons....I have concluded all you need to entertain toddlers is balloons....

She had a blast....

 And to go with her obsession with Tinkerbell she kept saying, "Balloon high in sky like Tinkerbell!"


No comments: