Abigail had a blast on Valentine's Day! It started out bad, because she had a really bad night, and I could not get her up for school.
This was her at 8 am (we are usually leaving at that time!) - Yes, in our bed, which I finally just let her in at about 4 am!
They had pajama day at school (no, these aren't the pajamas she slept in - she has two pair of the same pajamas - Janmomma had bought her some as well - we have the same taste!):
The basket I made for her teachers.....
It was filled with different things that the teachers needed for the classroom (they needed measuring cups, serving spoons, colanders, markers and pencils):
Abigail did not understand why we were making Tinkerbell cards and that she couldn't open them (I will admit, my inner craftiness was in pain when sending in store-bought folded Tinkerbell cards!).
Hopefully the card exchange helped her understand the process of giving!! :-)
Pictures taken at school:
Then, she had gymnastics....(Told you it was a busy day!)
Then, home to open her Valentines Day gift from Mommy and Daddy:
She is genuinely appreciative and excited when receiving gifts....
It was a long day for me! Getting the stuff ready for her school, teachers, home, etc, is hard work! Especially when I didn't have much time from the day before because of planning Derrick's birthday! Having a little one makes Valentine's Day more fun though, that's for sure!



No comments:
Post a Comment