The day after Valentine's Day - AKA: Sugar Detox day. I was thinking that Abigail would sleep in, but she was up super early. (Again, after a bad night of sleep though!)
She looks so grown up to me here! Maybe she can be a stair model when she is older, because she loves posing on the stairs.
Sitting among her toys (and mess) in her room (she made a pallet on the floor filled with her stuffed animals and blankets and was laying on them):
Showing off her new pig (she loves it!)
On the way to school....we always have the silliest moments in the car. She said she looked like a monster.
(Note: I was not driving! I know the car driving by makes it look that way. I was sitting at one of the million stop lights I get stuck at in the mornings!)
No comments:
Post a Comment