Abigail had her first swim lesson today. It took about 10 minutes for her to blow bubbles in the water (I have no clue why because she does it in the bath all the time). She did good and acted happy until her coach put Abigail's head under the water. Then, oh the drama. Blood curtling drama which progressively got worse with each head dunking. Her coach had warned me before the lesson that that's the way it usually goes. I highly doubt though that she was prepared for Abigail's unique ability to turn into the Poltergeist girl when she is really mad about something. Thank goodness for some loud music at the pool, and that very few people were there.
I am very glad and very surprised that Abigail said that she was excited to go back.
We will see how tomorrow's lesson goes!





No comments:
Post a Comment