Remember when everyone did their Christmas decorating AFTER Thanksgiving? I remember when December 1st was even early. Now, everyone is decorating for Christmas prior to Thanksgiving. No more pumpkins, leaves and turkeys. Instead, Thanksgiving is full of Christmas trees and decorations. Sorry to all of you who have already decorated for Christmas, but I am not enjoying how early folks are decorating these days. I have gone and purchased our decorations for Christmas, but I'm not taking down the fall decor until the last bit of Thanksgiving ham and turkey has been eaten. Come on everybody, have some patience and wait on those Christmas decorations!!! I even have my work Christmas party tonight! A week before Thanksgiving! So crazy! I guess the only thing good about it is I bought some super cute Thanksgiving decorations at Hobby Lobby for 90% off today thanks to everyone neglecting the holiday!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
2 comments:
Please at least be politically correct, they are not Indians they are Native Americans! Just kidding! I have the hardest time remembering to call them Native Americans when I am teaching! Ooops! Happy Thanksgiving!
I completley agree! My tree will go up this weekend (after turkey day) just because its tradition and we have time, but i know several ppl who have had the tree up for a week plus already! I say, enjoy thanksgiving first!!
Post a Comment