May you be better than the first,
May my appetite be strong and may I be able to quench my thirst.
May food be good again, and my nausea subside,
May just my tummy get large, and not my behind.
May my moods be even and my patience be strong,
May the three months go by quickly and not drag along.
May my mind be clear so I can crunch numbers everyday,
Instead of so tired that I can barely stay awake.
Most importantly, may our baby grow healthfully inside the womb,
May our excitement grow more and more about meeting him soon!
May my appetite be strong and may I be able to quench my thirst.
May food be good again, and my nausea subside,
May just my tummy get large, and not my behind.
May my moods be even and my patience be strong,
May the three months go by quickly and not drag along.
May my mind be clear so I can crunch numbers everyday,
Instead of so tired that I can barely stay awake.
Most importantly, may our baby grow healthfully inside the womb,
May our excitement grow more and more about meeting him soon!
1 comment:
Here, here!
Post a Comment